Perfect for urgent issues.
- What is AI? Here’s everything you need to know about artificial intelligenceJuly 22, 2021
- These phishing emails want to deliver password-stealing malware to energy companies and their suppliersJuly 8, 2021
- Ransomware: Banning victims from paying ransoms might reduce attacks, but it won’t stop themJuly 8, 2021
- Quantum computing: This new 100-qubit processor is built with atoms cooled down near to absolute zeroJuly 8, 2021
- From encryption to IoT, this region’s startups are forging new frontiers with space technologyJuly 8, 2021
- This quantum computer with a 3D chip is heading into the cloudJuly 6, 2021
- YouTube’s algorithm is still recommending videos that you wish you hadn’t seen, say researchersJuly 6, 2021
- Fastest supercomputer in the UK is ready to go: Here’s what it’s going doJuly 6, 2021
- Tech workers are preparing to quit. Persuading them to stay won’t be easyJuly 5, 2021
- Ransomware: This new free tool lets you test if your cybersecurity is strong enough to stop an attackJuly 1, 2021
- Ransomware gangs are taking aim at ‘soft target’ industrial control systemsJuly 1, 2021
- Apple’s iPhone 12 handsets have already hit a 100 million in salesJune 30, 2021
- Apple’s iPhone 12 handsets have already hit 100 million in salesJune 30, 2021
- Facebook wants to help train the robots that will take out your trash and unload your dishwasherJune 30, 2021
- Lorenz ransomware attack victims can now recover files with this free decryption toolJune 30, 2021
- This major ransomware attack was foiled at the last minute. Here’s how they spotted itJune 30, 2021
- Bigger quantum computers, faster: This new idea could be the quickest route to real world appsJune 30, 2021
- This giant space telescope has a mystery computer problem. Here’s how NASA engineers are trying to fix itJune 29, 2021
- NASA’s Hubble telescope has a mystery computer problem. Here’s how they are trying to fix itJune 29, 2021
- Best mesh Wi-Fi system 2021: Top routers comparedJune 29, 2021
- Quantum computing: This new approach could be the fastest path to real applicationsJune 29, 2021
- This VPN service used by ransomware gangs was just taken down by policeJune 29, 2021
- IBM researchers demonstrate the advantage that quantum computers have over classical computersJune 28, 2021
- Toughbook G2: Panasonic’s new rugged 10.1-inch 2-in-1 Windows tabletJune 28, 2021
- Ransomware: Paying up won’t stop you from getting hit again, says cybersecurity chiefJune 28, 2021
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).