Perfect for urgent issues.
- Microsoft Office 365: This targeted phishing campaign uses an odd trick to stay hiddenSeptember 30, 2020
- This ‘unhackable’ network uses the weird power of quantum physicsSeptember 30, 2020
- AstraZeneca is using PyTorch-powered algorithms to discover new drugsSeptember 29, 2020
- Quantum computing meets cloud computing: D-Wave says its 5,000-qubit system is ready for businessSeptember 28, 2020
- These hackers have spent months hiding out in company networks undetectedSeptember 28, 2020
- DDoS attacks are getting more powerful as attackers change tacticsSeptember 28, 2020
- What is phishing? Everything you need to know to protect yourself from scam emails and moreSeptember 28, 2020
- 5G: BT picks Nokia to power networks as UK starts to phase out HuaweiSeptember 28, 2020
- Contact-tracing: England’s long-awaited app hits ten million downloadsSeptember 27, 2020
- The price of stolen remote login passwords is dropping. That’s a bad signSeptember 27, 2020
- Ransomware is the biggest problem on the web. This big change could be the answerSeptember 27, 2020
- 3D printing is making a giant leap into health. That could change everythingSeptember 27, 2020
- COVID at work: How the virus is even changing how we gain entry to the officeSeptember 24, 2020
- Mobile security: These seven malicious apps have been downloaded by 2.4m Android and iPhone usersSeptember 23, 2020
- Contact tracing: New NHS COVID-19 app launches in England and WalesSeptember 23, 2020
- Cybersecurity: Your supply chain is now your weakest linkSeptember 23, 2020
- Cyberwarfare fears add to security headaches for businessesSeptember 22, 2020
- This is how much top hackers are earning from bug bountiesSeptember 21, 2020
- Cybersecurity: This is how much top hackers are earning from bug bountiesSeptember 21, 2020
- The dark web won’t hide you anymore, police warn crooksSeptember 21, 2020
- If we put computers in our brains, strange things might happen to our mindsSeptember 21, 2020
- Ransomware is evolving, but the key to preventing attacks remains the sameSeptember 20, 2020
- Cybersecurity skills gap: How this startup aims to solve the talent crisisSeptember 20, 2020
- The ransomware crisis is getting worse. We need to make these four big changesSeptember 19, 2020
- This Raspberry Pi-powered AI helps robots to sort through your recyclingSeptember 17, 2020
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).