Perfect for urgent issues.
- Progress Software stock surges as fiscal Q3 results crush expectations, raises year viewSeptember 22, 2021
- Apple releases patches for Catalina and iOS 12.5.5 vulnerabilitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Best tablet 2021: Apple’s iPad isn’t your only worthy optionSeptember 22, 2021
- Google rolls out new ways to control Android devices with facial gesturesSeptember 22, 2021
- Salesforce sees operating margin gains, ups revenue outlook for fiscal 2023 amid strong demand, hybrid workSeptember 22, 2021
- Female founders struggle to raise money during boom times for VC investmentsSeptember 22, 2021
- Xiaomi 11T Pro review: Lightning-fast charging heads up a good-value specificationSeptember 22, 2021
- EU wants USB-C to become standard charging port for all smartphones to limit e-wasteSeptember 22, 2021
- How to install a thermostatSeptember 22, 2021
- Look at this tiny winged microchip the size of a grain of sandSeptember 22, 2021
- Don’t like the iPhone’s new Safari in iOS 15? Here’s how to fix itSeptember 22, 2021
- Jabra Elite 3 review: Forget AirPods, these $80 earbuds offer more for lessSeptember 22, 2021
- Bigeye aims its sights at Data Reliability EngineeringSeptember 22, 2021
- Get a lifetime of easy, automatic encryption for all of the files on your computer for just $30September 22, 2021
- Equinix opens 5G and edge tech development centerSeptember 22, 2021
- This key Windows 11 preview sees Microsoft fixing bugs in some important featuresSeptember 22, 2021
- VoIP company battles massive ransom DDoS attackSeptember 22, 2021
- The best Surface? See which Microsoft Surface PC is right for youSeptember 22, 2021
- Ransomware attackers targeted this company. Then defenders discovered something curiousSeptember 22, 2021
- New advanced hacking group targets governments, engineers worldwideSeptember 22, 2021
- CBA to automate least-cost routing for small businessesSeptember 22, 2021
- ANZ reports a 73% year-on-year increase in scams for the first eight months of 2021September 22, 2021
- Telco CEOs appeal to NBN’s sense of social responsibility for lockdown CVC reliefSeptember 22, 2021
- LG acquires Israeli automotive cybersecurity startup CybellumSeptember 22, 2021
- Commonwealth Bank develops AI model to further curb abusive paymentsSeptember 22, 2021
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).