Perfect for urgent issues.
- Canva introduces video editing, has big plans for 2020December 5, 2019
- Figma launches Auto LayoutDecember 4, 2019
- Design may be the next entrepreneurial gold rushDecember 4, 2019
- GitGuardian raises $12M to help developers write more secure code and ‘fix’ GitHub leaksDecember 3, 2019
- GitGuardian raises $12M to help developers write more secure code and ‘fix’GitHub leaksDecember 3, 2019
- AWS launches discounted spot capacity for its Fargate container platformDecember 3, 2019
- OrbitsEdge partners with HPE on orbital data center computing and analyticsDecember 2, 2019
- OrbitsEdge partners with HPE on orbital datacenter computing and analyticsDecember 2, 2019
- Verizon and AWS announce 5G Edge computing partnershipDecember 2, 2019
- AWS announces new enterprise search tool powered by machine learningDecember 2, 2019
- AWS’ CodeGuru uses machine learning to automate code reviewsDecember 2, 2019
- AWS AutoPilot gives you more visible AutoML in SageMaker StudioDecember 2, 2019
- AWS speeds up Redshift queries 10x with AQUADecember 2, 2019
- CircleCI launches improved AWS supportDecember 1, 2019
- New Amazon tool simplifies delivery of containerized machine learning modelsDecember 1, 2019
- Box looks to balance growth and profitability as it maturesNovember 26, 2019
- Xerox tells HP it will bring takeover bid directly to shareholdersNovember 25, 2019
- New Amazon capabilities put machine learning in reach of more developersNovember 25, 2019
- Instagram founders join $30M raise for Loom work video messengerNovember 25, 2019
- Coralogix announces $10M Series A to bring more intelligence to loggingNovember 25, 2019
- Vivun snags $3M seed round to bring order to pre-salesNovember 25, 2019
- AWS expands its IoT services, brings Alexa to devices with only 1MB of RAMNovember 24, 2019
- Making sense of a multi-cloud, hybrid world at KubeConNovember 21, 2019
- Cloud Foundry’s Kubernetes bet with Project Eirini hits 1.0November 21, 2019
- Linear takes $4.2M led by Sequoia to build a better bug tracker and moreNovember 20, 2019
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).