Perfect for urgent issues.
- Return to work: How the technology mix we rely on is about to change, againMay 30, 2020
- Social distancing: Google’s new tool lets you see a two metre gap with ARMay 28, 2020
- Contact-tracing app: How much difference will it really make?May 28, 2020
- How the world’s largest and fastest supercomputers are being used to understand the coronavirusMay 28, 2020
- This new Trickbot malware update makes it even harder to detectMay 28, 2020
- Microsoft Surface is a hit with business, but outlook for other tablets is bleakMay 27, 2020
- Cybersecurity: Half of employees admit they are cutting corners when working from homeMay 27, 2020
- The world’s first contact-tracing app using Google and Apple’s API goes liveMay 27, 2020
- Cloud security: ‘Suspicious superhumans’ behind rise in attacks on online servicesMay 26, 2020
- Supercomputer simulates the impact of the asteroid that wiped out dinosaursMay 25, 2020
- Cyberattacks against hospitals must stop, says Red CrossMay 25, 2020
- Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Strava use rockets, but Fitbit drops, as we change how we use smartphone appsMay 25, 2020
- HTC’s former CEO just launched this VR headset that comes with its own virtual worldMay 25, 2020
- Return to work: Automation projects move up the agendaMay 21, 2020
- Microsoft: Beware this massive phishing campaign using malicious Excel macros to hack PCsMay 21, 2020
- Cambridge University will stay online for another yearMay 19, 2020
- Life after lockdown: Your office job will never be the same – here’s what to expectMay 19, 2020
- Three quarters of workers don’t want to go back to the office full-timeMay 19, 2020
- Accenture snaps up Italy’s PLM Systems in digital engineering pushMay 18, 2020
- Now Google wants you to control devices with your hoodieMay 17, 2020
- Crooks are using realistic-looking webpage templates to trick you into handing over personal dataMay 17, 2020
- Digital transformation: Legacy technology, lack of skills and funding are holding back NHS plansMay 14, 2020
- This powerful Android malware stayed hidden years, infected tens of thousands of smartphonesMay 13, 2020
- This powerful Android malware stayed hidden for years, infecting tens of thousands of smartphonesMay 13, 2020
- AI models are struggling to cope with our rapidly changing worldMay 13, 2020
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).