Perfect for urgent issues.
- Microsoft: Video meetings are making us all more stressed. Here’s how to fix itApril 19, 2021
- After the return to the office, remote work won’t go awayApril 19, 2021
- Multi-factor authentication: Use it for all the people that access your network, all the timeApril 19, 2021
- This online grocery company wants its robots to deliver right into your kitchenApril 18, 2021
- ‘High-level’ organiser of FIN7 hacking group sentenced to ten years in prisonApril 18, 2021
- ‘High-level’ organiser of FIN7 hacking group sentenced to 10 years in prisonApril 18, 2021
- The FBI removed hacker backdoors from vulnerable Microsoft Exchange servers. Not everyone likes the ideaApril 18, 2021
- First multi-node quantum network paves the way for the quantum internetApril 15, 2021
- SolarWinds: US and UK blame Russian intelligence service hackers for major cyberattackApril 14, 2021
- Twitter is taking a closer look at its own algorithms in a bid to reduce biasApril 14, 2021
- Virgin and O2 mega-merger given the green light by competition watchdogApril 13, 2021
- Cyber criminals are installing cryptojacking malware on unpatched Microsoft Exchange serversApril 13, 2021
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Quantum 2 uses quantum cryptography to secure appsApril 12, 2021
- Cybersecurity: Victims are spotting cyber attacks much more quickly – but there’s a catchApril 12, 2021
- Cybersecurity: Victims are spotting cyberattacks much more quickly – but there’s a catchApril 12, 2021
- AWS reveals a new method to build a more accurate quantum computerApril 12, 2021
- These new vulnerabilities put millions of IoT devices at risk, so patch nowApril 12, 2021
- Billions of smartphone owners will soon be authorising payments using facial recognitionApril 11, 2021
- Critical security alert: If you haven’t patched this old VPN vulnerability, assume your network is compromisedApril 11, 2021
- Ransomware: The internet’s biggest security crisis is getting worse. We need a way outApril 10, 2021
- Facebook’s new open-source dataset could help make AI less biasedApril 8, 2021
- Nation-state cyber attacks targeting businesses are on the riseApril 8, 2021
- Nation-state cyberattacks targeting businesses are on the riseApril 8, 2021
- These are the terrible passwords that people are still using. Here’s how to do betterApril 8, 2021
- IBM’s new tool lets developers add quantum-computing power to machine learningApril 8, 2021
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).