Perfect for urgent issues.
- Xerox wants to replace HP board that rejected takeover bidJanuary 22, 2020
- Crisp, the demand forecast platform for the food industry, goes liveJanuary 22, 2020
- In latest JEDI contract drama, AWS files motion to stop work on projectJanuary 22, 2020
- Proxyclick raises $15M Series B for its visitor management platformJanuary 22, 2020
- Google Cloud gets a Secret ManagerJanuary 21, 2020
- IBM snaps out of its revenue doldrums, breaking a five-quarter losing streak in Q4January 21, 2020
- Shared inbox startup Front raises $59 million round led by other tech CEOsJanuary 21, 2020
- TriggerMesh scores $3M seed from Index and Crane to help enterprises embrace ‘serverless’January 21, 2020
- Descartes Labs launches its new platform for analyzing geospatial dataJanuary 21, 2020
- ServiceNow acquires Loom Systems to expand AIOps coverageJanuary 21, 2020
- Thundra announces $4M Series A to secure and troubleshoot serverless workloadsJanuary 21, 2020
- Placer.ai, a location data analytics startup, raises $12 million Series AJanuary 21, 2020
- LumApps raises $70M Series C led by Goldman SachsJanuary 21, 2020
- Corporate relocation startup Shyft raises $15MJanuary 20, 2020
- Google Cloud lands Lufthansa Group and Sabre as new customersJanuary 20, 2020
- Canonical’s Anbox Cloud puts Android in the cloudJanuary 20, 2020
- Snyk snags $150M investment as its valuation surpasses $1BJanuary 20, 2020
- Harvestr gathers user feedback in one placeJanuary 16, 2020
- Microsoft announces global Teams ad push as it combats Slack for the heart of enterprise commsJanuary 16, 2020
- Zendesk launches Sell Marketplace to bring app store to CRM productJanuary 16, 2020
- DigitalOcean is laying off staff, sources say 30-50 affectedJanuary 16, 2020
- Visa’s Plaid acquisition shows a shifting financial services landscapeJanuary 15, 2020
- Epsagon scores $16M Series A to monitor modern development environmentsJanuary 15, 2020
- Cyral announces $11M Series A to help protect data in cloudJanuary 15, 2020
- Cloudinary passes $60M ARR without VC moneyJanuary 14, 2020
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).