Perfect for urgent issues.
- Why Salesforce is moving Marketing Cloud to Microsoft AzureNovember 14, 2019
- Three of Apple and Google’s former star chip designers launch NUVIA with $53M in series A fundingNovember 14, 2019
- AWS confirms reports it will challenge JEDI contract award to MicrosoftNovember 14, 2019
- Adobe announces GA of customer data platformNovember 13, 2019
- Salesforce announces it’s moving Marketing Cloud to Microsoft AzureNovember 13, 2019
- Moveworks snags $75M Series B to resolve help desk tickets with AINovember 13, 2019
- Eigen nabs $37M to help banks and others parse huge documents using natural language and ‘small data’November 13, 2019
- Messaging app Wire confirms $8.2M raise, responds to privacy concerns after moving holding company to the USNovember 13, 2019
- AWS, Salesforce join forces with Linux Foundation on Cloud Information ModelNovember 12, 2019
- Freshworks raises $150M Series H on $3.5B valuationNovember 12, 2019
- Atlassian expands Jira Service Desk beyond IT teamsNovember 12, 2019
- Mirantis acquires Docker EnterpriseNovember 12, 2019
- Work collaboration startup Notion cozies up to Silicon Valley’s top acceleratorsNovember 11, 2019
- Work collaboration startup Notion Labs cozies up to Silicon Valley’s top acceleratorsNovember 11, 2019
- Loop Returns picks up $10 million in Series A led by FirstMark CapitalNovember 11, 2019
- Lawyers hate timekeeping — Ping raises $13M to fix it with AINovember 11, 2019
- Salesforce Ventures invested $300M in Automattic while Salesforce was building a CMSNovember 10, 2019
- Alpaca nabs $6M for stocks API so anyone can build a RobinhoodNovember 7, 2019
- How Microsoft is trying to become more innovativeNovember 6, 2019
- AWS announces new savings plans to reduce complexity of reserved instancesNovember 6, 2019
- Salesforce announces new content management systemNovember 6, 2019
- An early look at eFounders’ next batch of enterprise SaaS startupsNovember 6, 2019
- Cyber-skills platform Immersive Labs raises $40M in North America expansionNovember 5, 2019
- Neo4j introduces new cloud service to simplify building a graph databaseNovember 5, 2019
- Coveo raises US$172M at $1B+ valuation for AI-based enterprise search and personalizationNovember 5, 2019
IT support, anywhere, right now.
Perfect for clients who don’t wish to commit to a monthly support contract, our IT support service offers a quick fix for day to day PC problems. As long as your computer can still get online, we should be able to fix your PC remotely within a matter of minutes. You can even book a time that’s most convenient for you – daytime, evenings or even at the weekend!
We can help you with anything from virus/malware removal to installing programs and fixing errors. All work is done in complete confidentiality and the remote connection is done via professional helpdesk software using 256bit SSL encryption.
No call out, no hidden costs, just friendly expert service.
The service starts at just £78+vat for a single session and if we can’t fix the issue remotely or the problem needs an engineer visit, the session won’t be billed and you can either keep the credit banked or we will refund you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
IT support fix-it points purchased can be “banked” for up to 12 months and the more sessions you pre-pay, the cheaper it is.
IT Support FEATURES :
- On-call Live IT Support
- Optimise Operating System
- Identify and Remove Viruses
- Spyware and other Malware
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Configure Security Settings
- Anti-virus/anti-spyware and Firewall
- Repair Driver Conflicts
- Setup File & Printer Sharing
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).